Why Consider Email Marketing
Number of email accounts.
US online adults send or receive personal emails via smartphone.
Number of emails that are sent every hour.
Most Consumers Prefer Email
- 68% of consumers find email to be their #1 preferred channel for recieving commercial messages – CG Selections “Nationaal Email Onderzoek” (2013)
- One in five (19%) of consumers said they read every email newsletter they receive just to see if something’s on offer. – Forrester Research “North american technographics survey” (2014)
- In 2014 consumers delete less promo emails without looking, down 25,4% relative to 2010. – Forrester Research “North american technographics survey” (2014)
Why choose Us
Our email marketing programs are a cost effective way to deliver quality content to your prospects and customers. We employ proven email strategies that include the following elements:
What ROI can I expect with email?
- Marketers consistently ranked email as the single-most-effective tactic for awareness, acquisition, conversion, and retention. – Gigaom Research (2014)
- 55% of companies generate more than 10 percent of sales from email – Econsultancy “Emailmarketing census”(2014)
- 42% of businesses say email is one of their most effective lead generation channels. And for B2B marketers, 88% say email is the most effective lead generation tactic – Circle Research (2012)
- Email is almost 40x better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter – McKinsey & Company (2014)
- 88% of marketers say emailmarketing is bringing them a positive ROI. – ExactTarget “2014 State of Marketing”